booking your wedding/vow renewal
Please read carefully the following instructions regarding booking and paying for your wedding or vow renewal at The Little Brown Church.
1. Complete the initial booking form below (including your preferred date/time for your wedding) and press “SUBMIT REQUEST”. An email will be generated and sent to the church office with the details of your request. Please remember that 14 days notice is required for booking “Keeping It Simple” and “All The Frills” weddings and 7 days for “Just Us” weddings.
2. Once the information has been received by the church office you will receive a response (by phone or email) within 48 hours to either confirm the date / time you requested or to suggest an alternative date / time if your request cannot be accommodated. Please note: The church office is open 10am to 2pm on Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday.
3. As soon as a date/time has been agreed upon, you will receive a confirmation email which will request that you complete the reservation by going to the “MAKE A PAYMENT” section of our website and pay the initial deposit via PayPal. Please note: Your wedding is not reserved until the initial deposit has been received.
4. Once notification of the payment of the initial deposit has been received the church office will send you an email acknowledging receipt of payment.
5. Once you have received confirmation of the payment of your deposit please go to the “NEXT STEPS” page on our website. On this page you will find the following:
- A PDF entitled “GETTING READY.” This booklet will give you important information about preparing for your wedding / vow renewal and also instructions for your special day. Please be sure to read it thoroughly!
- A PDF entitled “SONG LIST.” This contains a list of music/songs that have been approved for weddings / vow renewals at our church from which you can select.
- A fillable form entitled “ADDITIONAL INFORMATION.” This is where you can submit specific details of your wedding / vow renewal ceremony (including any song / music selections). You should complete and submit this form to the church office as soon as possible.
5. Once you have submitted the form outlining the specific details of your wedding or vow renewal (including any additional services requested), we will send notification of the balance due – which is required to be paid 3 days before the wedding (via PayPal on the “MAKE A PAYMENT” section of our website). Please DO NOT pay your deposit (or any other payment) until you have received confirmation of the date and time of your ceremony.